FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking at the carb kits on this site, but I can't seem to figure out which is the correct carb kit for my 1998 120hp Force. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Good luck.
The kits are like mixed puppies, you never know what they're gonna look like.
Most time the carbs need to be cleaned, no new parts needed.
If there is a lot of corrosion then maybe new is needed.
But if you really want to spend.
809807A 1
REPAIR KIT-CARBURETOR
$76.30 - $55.32
Sierra might have a kit cheaper. But I can't find the cross over.
The charts I looked at don't go to 98
Take your serial # and go to Mercury Marine Parts.