FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
New dehumidifier is doing great !! Down to 39 %. What is a good number to set it to ? Walls and floor are always dry. Until severe several days of rain.
Depends on your "normal" humidity levels....
Don't go too low or your wood floors and furniture will suffer the consequences.
I set my humidifier to 50% in the winter and still see some separation in the furniture and floors. Then again, normal humidify for us in the summer is 80-100%
Mine's my furnace. It'll dry anything out...including my 110 gallon pond I keep in the basement over winter time. Can lose 1-2" of water in a week. Which reminds me...probably time to refill it. My koi and Shubunkin will be happy when I do.
I run a dehumidifier only during the summer, whatever the stock setting was out of the box. Seems to do fine.