What about the Cajuns?

LubeDude

Admiral
Many of these people lived in the swamp areas, many had no electricity from the start, they likely didnt even know what was coming. Whole families were likely lost and will never be missed. :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: What about the Cajuns?

Bet the gators are getting fat now. How ugly could it get?

ehenry

Commander

I bet yall are wrong. The true cajun swamp folks are getting by. Surviving the best they can. They know what it takes and they know how to do it. Granted there will be those that did perish and didnt prepare properly but most have ridden these things out several times before.<br /><br />Theres a song 'Coutnry Folks Can Survive' I'm sure most of yall have heard it.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Dont worry about Beaudroux in his piero.<br /><br />Actually I have some pics of Venice and Fourchon if someone would like to host them for me.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

I bet yall are wrong. The true cajun swamp folks are getting by. Surviving the best they can. They know what it takes and they know how to do it. Granted there will be those that did perish and didnt prepare properly but most have ridden these things out several times before.<br /><br />Theres a song 'Coutnry Folks Can Survive' I'm sure most of yall have heard it.<br />
I tend to agree.

oddjob

Commander

Send the gang bangers there way...the gators will get greazy fat...aint dat right?

txswinner

Banned

Ya'll miss me yet. Just passing thru been pirate hunting.<br /><br />Cajun is a slang term for Arcadian, French run out of Arcadia in Canada over religious beliefs, who settled in southern LA. Many are in NO but true bloods are white folks throughout souther La, Miss, Ala, and southeast TX.<br /><br />Some do still in the swamps and southern regions. Some in the Atchalaya River Basin but those areas are ok. <br /><br />Also can not resist but Ken my intellectual friend, the name is Boudreaux. Sailin' away for a better day.