What A Rush..

gonfishn

Commander
In my store I have some very large showroom windows..Was talking to a customer on the Phone when I heard a loud pop.. When I looked up one of my bigger windows started cracking and webs started to appear..Window is (was)about a 7x7 footer..<br /><br />Next thing I knew the whole window came crashing into the store..Police are here now trying to find a bullet or a source on what caused this..<br /><br />Talk about a heart pumper..Thought I was in country again..If it is a bullet they ain't a good shot cause I sit right in front of it and 30 feet back..more later..

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: What A Rush..

WOW Gonfishn :eek: <br /><br />I hope your not target practice for someone. Or another Ohio shooter isn't on the loose. Eitherway, I'm glad your not hurt. :) <br /><br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />-<br />Now, I'm sure the muskie hunter that shot at you just wants his rubber duckie lure back. ;) :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

HOLY MOLEY :eek: ! Maybe it's time to leave the hills, how about living on the lake and changing your name to "Forever Fishing" :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Wow!<br /><br />I saw the topic and thought, "Oh, boy! GF has caught his 50 incher!!<br /><br />Shucks! :( Sorry 'bout the window, GF.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Hopefully it wasn't a bullet. Maybe just a rock poping out from under a tire.

ndemge

Commander

Any freshly mowed grass around?... mower can fling a rock a pretty good distance

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class

With beauteeeeful panes of glass like that, if i was a rock i would pick myself up and hurl me right at that window!

gonfishn

Commander

Ok..Our on the ball City(county) Police is now calling it an act of God(right)...Could not find anything..Now I have an asphalt parking area and is quite a distance from the road..No grass and no giant birds were seen in my area..<br /><br />My question to them was why didn't the bigger windows go to..Maybe some of you engineers can help me out here..<br /><br />Of course my glass company told me why it happened..He said it was tempered glass and at times they are known to have tempermental fits..yuk yuk..Of course now my second is telln everyone that I was throwing some of my Musky lumber around....Anyway 650 bucks later I now have new glass and now know what tempered glass really means..

oddjob

Commander

Lawn guy nailed mine with a rock thrown from the weed eater. Same thing happened as you described. Summertime, thank god for duct tape and pastic tarp I had handy....The glass guys didnt like the fact that I wasnt in a hurry to pay the highest bidder due to the heat....Now I hate those sliding glass windows...

11 footer

Lieutenant

Didn't you put a sign out that said people carrying firearms where not alowed inside? Think this could have had something to do with it?

gonfishn

Commander

Another country heard from..Hi Ryan..naw I took that down long time ago..To many emails to corp..they backed off...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Gonfishn, I think it was some of that alien space junk falling from the sky. I tell you them musky aliens are out to get ya!. Jus kiddin<br /><br />Glad your okey dokey!<br /><br /> :D

JB

It must have been a radical activist for the Musky protection league.

gonfishn

Commander

Ya know SS come to think of it ever since MellowYellow stepped on my boat strange things have been going on..First the tree thing at Saltfork then me losing my musky hat in the drink..Earlier in the day I swear I heard a duck quacking in my back room which is where my tackle box is..<br /><br />Now Jb tells me they are after me..all this and I am leavn for the homestead in Minn. in a few days..Hope Neaumans,Eurolarva and Muskyone don't see this...Maybe the great musky from above knows I am a coming for them :D Nice to know I have so many friends here that keep adding to my paranoia Structure when it comes to the gator..

bubbakat

Captain

Or some tree hugger coming after you for attacking that tree. :D :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Well Muskie after we fry up some of those muskies the muskie gods will leave you alone. You just have to let them know who the boss is. Yes dear I will be there in a second.

JB

FRY UP MUSKIES!!!<br /><br />If you do that there will be an army of musky hunters on your trail, with a LOOOOOOONG rope!<br /><br />Kill a musky?? Good grief! Kill liberals, but not the great toothed one! :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

YUMMMMY! Musky.... <br /><br />Lets see.. oh yeah.. Anyway, like I was sayin', musky is the fruit of northern freshwater lakes... You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it... Dey's uh, musky-kabobs, musky creole, musky gumbo... Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried... There's pineapple musky, lemon musky, coconut musky, pepper musky, musky soup, musky stew, musky salad, musky and potatoes, musky burger, musky sandwich... That, that's about it...<br /><br />Sorry Musky hunters :( ... Devil made me do it... (stop twistin' my arm euro.. That hurts, dang it..) :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Ya forgot the ever popular smoked musky caviar.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Golly I missed all the fun! It is not uncommon for glass if it is not seated and cut correctly for the frame to burst when sun heats the frame causing it to expand creating stress on the glass.