What a piece of work this woman is!

Ralph 123

Captain
Mama T thinks you're am "idiot" and a "scumbag" As we say in these parts, what a piece of work!<br /><br />
“There are these bizarre moments that make you shudder,” the Kerry adviser said. “Like calling herself African-American to black audiences.” She dismissed voters skeptical of her husband’s health-care proposals as “idiots,” and, in a television interview with a Pittsburgh anchorwoman, employed the word “scumbags” to describe some of her detractors.
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040927fa_fact

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: What a piece of work this woman is!

Wow ,that seems like a spirited lady.It would be impossible to say that she distances herself from mainstream America. She uses the same language,that I hear downtown in the city streets.

Ralph 123

Captain

Maybe you'd like to elect one of them President too Rolmops. That why we call them L E A D E R S

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Perhaps we should send street trash to represent our country at international functions? But that would be rediculous right rolmops... :p

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Where is your sense of humor????<br />Besides,I do not recall mrs. Kerry being on the ballot

Ralph 123

Captain

Well I'd love to see how you would react if Laura Bush called you an idiot and a Scumbag rolmops.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Well Ralph, I have no idea what Laura Bush does call the likes of me in private.I do think that Teresa Kerry cares a lot more about being an individual than about her husband becoming president.As far as my preference in this election is concerned.I do not like either candidate and Nader is worse.You should consider me an amused spectator who likes to stir things up a bit.Although I will admit that I am a compassionate conservationist.<br />I have borrowed this land from my children and I will do my best to give it to them as unspoiled as I can.Anyway,what would you rather hug? A tree or Teresa Kerry?

Ralph 123

Captain

Teresa (I can be bought and she's got tons of $$ ) :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Teresa Kerry cares a lot more about being an individual than about her husband becoming president.
If JF Kerry is all that he claims he is, filed reports saying he is, and brought an 8mm camera to document what he is, then isn't she just being selfish?<br /><br />I do find it quite a leap to use the words unspoiled and Terry Kerry in the same thought. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Where is your sense of humor????<br />Besides,I do not recall mrs. Kerry being on the ballot
Neither was Hillary Clinton and look what we got! Msssssssss. Ambitious Co-President. :mad:

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Teresa (I can be bought and she's got tons of $$ ) :D
ROFLMAO :D :D :D

oddjob

Commander

Perhaps we should send street trash to represent our country at international functions? But that would be rediculous right rolmops...
Yeah! try the UN....they'll fit right in.

rogerwa

Commander

She's got money but that doesn't mean she has class.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well I have not read the article yet, I just wanted to note that not all African Americans are black. To say so would be making a racist statement.

Trent

Captain

Never heard it put that way..Samagee, Excellent point!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

And now that the whites are a minority in Texas can we please get some of the benefits they keep saying they are giving to minorities?