what a day!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
almost 70 today in the middle of Jan?<br />rare chance to breath fresh air with the windows<br />open :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: what a day!

Cool, MY.. Enjoy.. :) <br /><br />75 at 11:40pm here... windows definately open... If my A/C was'nt in the shop (window shaker), it'd be on!...

ebbtide176

Commander

yeah, its been like that for most of the last 3wks here :) but in NY, who ever would've thought? :D

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

My son & his wife live in western MN - this morning there's a difference of 81 degrees between here and there! +57 here, -24 there. Think I'm glad to be here.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

well, it was nice while it lasted. the kids got<br />a chance to play outside in just a sweatshirt all<br />afternoon. awoke to 30 degrees and a bit of wet<br />snow this a.m. though and it looks like about a<br />week where we won't see 30 degrees again even.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

no rain yesterday MY?<br /><br />thought it would've carried over the lakes to ya.<br /><br />oh well, least you had some good weather in the midst of it all.

magster65

Commander

Calm and clear here... only about 40 f. though. Today is 1 month from my sons 2nd birthday :)

Big Ears

Seaman Apprentice

30 degrees celsius on the central coast just north of Sydney. Out of my window at work I can see my fav boatramp where at the moment there are 3 lucky buggers putting in their boats while I sit here at work.To make matters worse there's not a cloud in the sky and the water is like glass.The only good point is that'll be me next Friday down at the ramp heading off to run in my motor. Can't wait.........................

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Big Ears:<br /> 30 degrees celsius on the central coast just north of Sydney. Out of my window at work I can see my fav boatramp where at the moment there are 3 lucky buggers putting in their boats while I sit here at work.To make matters worse there's not a cloud in the sky and the water is like glass.The only good point is that'll be me next Friday down at the ramp heading off to run in my motor. Can't wait.........................
'taint fair, BE, you being so close the the south pole and all. You ought to be freezin' like the rest of us.

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Good call Boomyal, its still bloody cold here and t'aint no open water to speak of...plus my boat is in storage...oh well, spring is close at hand...