What a Crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: What a Crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?<br />Did ya leave something out there LD?

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> ?<br />Did ya leave something out there LD?
Nope, its just how I feel about a certain thread in "OUTBOARD, NON REPAIR". I dont dare say any more. :mad:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I see, and agree. Your all right with us down here in the cellar LD. Hang tight and let it all roll off.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I agree LD. I get hammered on when the ole question comes up about deck and stringer removal. What tool does the best job?<br /><br />Then when I suggest a chainsaw, people freak out. Until people have tried things, they shouldn't go against it until they have tried it.<br /><br />If it would take someone an hour with a sawzall, or any other tool, I'll git-r-done in 10 minuets with my trusty electric chainsaw.<br /><br />All I can say is to let it go. You know what is best and stick with it. Fighting over who is right is useless. <br /><br />Hang in there LD and have a great day!

dolluper

Captain

Yeah just think you tried to help someone out that's why they posted in the first place for help all we can do is try there will always be different opinions right or wrong it's the reciever that will have to figger that out like costly or not in other words forget about it grow another layer of skin, we all have

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

wow just think how much iboats could make on popcorn sales while the fights are on :) :) . another great idea :) <br />after reading the other posts Idont see why anyone is mad. <br /> I get flamed rather regular but its ony a monitor, I try not to let it bother me. could be some 10 year old on a keyboard.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Lubedude,<br />Hard to say what he was saying since he kept deleting it. Sure it was enough to poke you to a fit. Got a sister like that. LOL :D . Best thing to do is ignore it and move on. Guys like that will always be around and on every board you go to. Keep on giving the good advice and move on buddy.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep<br /> its always fun toread oilposts.<br /> my old 87 chevy has gone 190K on 2 oil changes. still uses a qt about every 1000 miles or so. one of the oil changes occured after the filter gasket leaked and I ran it out of oil one the way home from norfolk one night :) . I did change the tranny oil once. my uncle gave me the truckwith just over 100K on the clock. but by then you could count seashells on the beach if you moved the floor mat. had I known it was going to last that long Imay have maintained it better. now its just a yard truck. to rusty for much real road use. the 4wd still works so its a yard mule :) . but it will still pass inspection :) .

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Lubedude, I get amazed that EVERY oil topic turns into a war between you and the Oil Doc.<br /><br />Why cant you guys just state your opinion, and then let it go?<br /><br /><br />Ken

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> If it would take someone an hour with a sawzall, or any other tool, I'll git-r-done in 10 minuets with my trusty electric chainsaw.<br />
Right! <br /> <br />That does it! <br /> <br />You wanna see board wars? :D <br /><br />An electric chainsaw? <br /><br />Huh!<br /><br />Real men use petrol chainsaws.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Enlighten me LD, I read what Oildoc said and for the life of me couldn't figger out what set you off. You are the one acting like a child there. You guys will never catch me suckin' up...Chief :confused:

ob

Admiral

predictable,potentially disturbing,perpetually moderated,immature,childish,seemingly neverending,double standardful,unlogically supported situation,....that's all I can come up with. :rolleyes:

JRJ

Commander

For SS...at deer camp, one of the best laughs we had was when we told a guy to use his Sthil to cut the horns off his buck :D :D :D what a mess :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Heeheeheee!! I just love it, a good arguement is always refreshing, it's been awefully bland around here lately and a little liveliness only adds a bit of color to make the best boating site even better.

LadyFish

Admiral

Can't we all just get along? :( <br /><br />It appears to me that we have two oil experts that have been a huge help to iboats and its members.<br /><br />A little mutual respect for eachother is all we need. :)