Whassup whassup?

SA1

Recruit
Thanks for the add- I'm on Lake Lanier with my family in Gainesville GA, loving lake life. We are on the water and have a Supra SA400 we mostly wakesurf with, but wakeboard some too, and occasionally bust out a skate that's way too small for me but still fun to goof off on.

Looking forward to connecting with y'all here!

alldodge

Staff member
Hey Jerry, not the best way to get on this forum to sell Smart Ass Gas Caddy. We do not allow advertising and selling of anything. If you want to stay here and have access, remove the link in your Sig and also in your profile.

SA1

Recruit
Hey Jerry, not the best way to get on this forum to sell Smart Ass Gas Caddy. We do not allow advertising and selling of anything. If you want to stay here and have access, remove the link in your Sig and also in your profile.
Not trying to cause any trouble.... thought I might have something constructive to add and that I might learn something here too. I miss the days of forums since Facebook took it all over. My background is automotive and the forums for aftermarket car mods and such used to be amazing, but Facebook killed it all. I was looking for that in the boating world, since that's where I spend most of my times these days. I hadn't posted anything about my startup I'm working on. I thought the sig, which invited a link, might commonly be used to link to where someone works, what they do, etc.

I removed the link.

alldodge

Staff member
Thank you, and welcome to the forum

We are a friendly forum and go for all DIY projects. If someone ask about you startup then no issue with supplying link.

Have a look at our rules and all should be explained 👌

SA1

Recruit
Thank you, and welcome to the forum

We are a friendly forum and go for all DIY projects. If someone ask about you startup then no issue with supplying link.

Have a look at our rules and all should be explained 👌

Thanks man!