We've all seen this before, but this about sums it up

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. <br /><br />There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. <br /><br />Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. <br /><br />Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. <br /><br />Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. <br /><br />It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.<br /><br />Ken

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: We've all seen this before, but this about sums it up

Well then, it's gotta be Bush's fault.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

It's either the fat cat, elitist, bible- thumpin', country clubbin' Republicans, or the ultra- liberal, wet- nursin', commie pinko, bed- wettin' Democrats! :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

In my house..."Not ME" and "I Don't Know" got blamed for everything. My boys had absolutely nothing to do with anything! :D

Twidget

Commander

Im gonna catch that little sob 'I dont know' one of these days and kick is butt. :)

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hey, KaGee, I used to work with Not Me. Never saw him, but he was there almost everyday:)<br /><br />Ken, Loved the story. Thanks, it's great, and all too true.<br /><br />dogsdad, I hope you are being sarcastic. Assuming you are, I agree with the understood sentiment that it's getting old, blaming the idiot-in-chief in DC that is.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

" I agree with the understood sentiment that it's getting old,"<br /><br /><br />Ditto,<br /><br /><br />like you say KIZ, That sums it up :)