WeresGeorge? My Christmas presant for 2004

Link

Rear Admiral
Any other iboaters play this game?<br /><br />It's a fun bill tracking system to see where money you spend goes. And where it started from.<br /><br />A few years ago I recieved a dollar bill in change that had WHERESGEORGE.COM written in hand on the margine. Couldn't resist and had to check the web site out. <br /><br /> http://www.wheresgeorge.com/ <br /><br />I stamped and sent this dollar bill out on Aug 29th 2003 at 1:36PM (During a lunch break before meeting a friend for coffee where I knew I was going to pay for my coffee with it) <br /><br />The next person playing the game got it yesterday.<br /><br />To get to Modesto, CA it took 1 Yr, 95 Days, 10 Hrs, 43 Mins at an average of 1.4 Miles per day.<br />(this is the fun part of the game)<br /><br />This persons remarks/user notes were cool<br />
This is a HOLY GEORGE. He was placed inside a Salvation Army Christmas Kettle located at Gottschalk's Department Store at Vintage Faire Mall. Thanks and God Bless You!
Here is a link to that<br /> http://www.wheresgeorge.com/report.php?key=5adf77f0068644e3f49f24326cda14ac <br /><br /><br />This dollar bill was given by me to a waitress because she needed it. Then passed on as a donation, what better Christmas presant could someone get!

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: WeresGeorge? My Christmas presant for 2004

I just got a dollar with that written on it, Got to try it.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

I've been playing Where's George for about 2 years now. I got a hit on a bill Tuesday, almost 13 months after it had been released into the wild. <br /><br />It's pretty cool to see where they go, after they leave you.

spratt

Lieutenant

This is really cool...I just entered 5 bills, all ones, and will be watching for hits on them...thanks guys for bringing this into our day!!!

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Really cool. I have registered one and can't wait to spend it.

spratt

Lieutenant

Send it to my home addy...then we will know it has travelled a couple thou miles:)

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Wow what a great idea! I'm gonna try it if my wife ever lets me have another dollar. :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Bass Man Bruce:<br /> Wow what a great idea! I'm gonna try it if my wife ever lets me have another dollar. :p
You mean you gonna send it to my home address, right? Nah, couldn't be so lucky...you probably meant you were gonna write www.wheresgeorge.com on a dollar IF you ever are able to pry it outta the wife's paw, huh?

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

I got one about a year ago and I have received two hits on it. I thought it was pretty cool seeing how far it had traveled in a short time.