Well, they got them

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
They got them 2 in Ohio last night.<br />That could have turned out a lot worse than it did, but I guess they figured if they made the wrong move, they would die in that motel room.<br /><br />Thoughts are with the guard's family, but glad to have these 2 off the streets. They were bad news.<br /><br />What? They figure they could call a cab to take them from Erlanger, Ky. to Columbus, Oh. and noone would notice, yea, what was they thinking?

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Well, they got them

Yes it is a good day for that and a sad day for the officer.<br />I was acquainted with the officer and had conversed with him many times.<br />We all are saddened here in my part of the woods over this.<br />If they didn't mention it the second officer got of a couple rounds and wounded the female.<br />The tenn corrections dept is so far behind times that they make those guys carry xp100 ruger hand guns loaded with of all things light load 125 grain round nose lead ammo,<br />Those guys should carry the same thing I do. A 40 cal clock with hydro shocks.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Well, they got them

Yea bubba, I figured you knew him since it was down your way. Yes, my thoughts are with his family tonight and real glad they got them off the streets.<br /><br />On their way to an amway convention was the reason they needed a cab. What idiots.