Well, there here......:(

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Refugees arrived to my county to stay 2 days ago, no troubles, all was well. Today several busloads pull in at a neighboring town, about 10 miles away. Instantly started rioting. National Gaurd had to quell as too much for locals to handle. Gotta love some of these people. :(

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Well, there here......:(

What town Ken? I want to see if the news will cover this story.

Twidget

Commander

I was wondering when that would start happening. I am awaiting the first large eruption in Dallas and the response.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

keni<br /> I hate to say it, but like the location the storm picked, better there than here :) :) . but I know we will get some as well. mostly the uneducated on the public dole with 5 to 10 rug rats and no hope of ever wanting anything more than a monthly gubbermint check. its sad and its steryotypical but its also the hard truth. and its not a race thing. some years back I hired a talented kid about 22 with no training. he would only show up when he was hungry. other than that fishing,crabbing, opening day of this or that took precedence over work. along with every holiday you can name. he lasted 9 months and I sacked him. seems opening day of dove season was more important than the work I had him scheduled for. so I gave him all the dove hunting time he needed. when we did the unemployment hearing in elizabeth city I had each day he missed and his excuse for missing it. unemployment comp was denied :) . but the funny thing he was mad at me for fireing him. and then it was all my fault he was denied claims agianst me for unemployment. was all my fault. its a mentality that crosses all race lines it seems.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

It was in Buffalo. This town is very small, 2A school. It is about 120 miles south of Dallas, 150 north of Houston on I45. Supposedly they rioted over only having one rest stop. The bus's were only stopping one time from LA to wherever they were going. The bus's had to get back to pick up more passengers. One of the bus's was searched and there were 70 firearms hidden inside.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I'd riot too if they dropped me off in BFE Donnie Tx :D J/K

Twidget

Commander

I used to know a Baptist preacher who always said that if God were to give the world an enema, he would start in NO. He would seem to have been pretty close to right from what I have seen lately.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Guess their momma never told them what mine did me. When your in someone elses house, show some respect! <br /><br />Ungrateful morons.... simply amazing!

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Now we get to see what fruits are borne on the entitlement tree that was planted in the 60s. What a lovely thing, huh? :rolleyes:

Dreamer1Q

Seaman Apprentice

Hell, they are bringing them as far north as Battle Creek Michigan, about 30 minutes south of me. And Grand Rapids reopened a old YMCA to hold like 400 more of them. Guess I dont have a problem with them coming, but at the same time why waste the money to even attempt to rebuild a lost cause. Imagine the good that could come of using that federal money to help rebuild another town, say Detroit, to house and hold all the old NO residents. Kill two birds with one stone.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

In Milwaukee they'll give you the keys to homes. They're hoping to get somebody to pay taxes. Problem is that w/all the social programs we provide those taxes are quite high.

imported_Curmudgeon

Chief Petty Officer

Imagine the good that could come of using that federal money to help rebuild another town, say Detroit ..<br /><br />NO is a lost cause but Detroit isn't? Now that's funny! :D