Well Sasto, I Winterized Today!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
Put my sneakers in their place (ready to go, if needed) right next to my flops and hung my sweater on the door hook (OK, I also hung my windbreaker next to my sweater - I'm gettin more cold-natured:eek:).

Did I leave anything out?:confused:

nlain

Commander
Re: Well Sasto, I Winterized Today!

But you still gonna be runnin round in yo shorts. lol. We actually have to wear the jackets and warm clothes a few time here in Ga, it even gets down to freezing a few times. :D That makes me have to drain the water out of the engine. :(

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

bimini is coming off and going up in the roof of the pier house next trip. Then I'm all set for the frigid times and ice busting.

as in, your coffee gets a little cold before you finish it, and the ice lasts longer in the cooler.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Mine will be done in the next couple days, possibility for our first snow this week is the sign I have been waiting for, sucks to see the summer officially end but hopefully Mother Nature plays her part and gives us a huge winter and next Summer the Reservoirs get filled to the limit!!

emoney

Commander

I moved my regular t-shirts to the top of the draw and moved the sleeveless ones towards the middle. I think that's about it.....

....oh, I changed from my wide-brimmed straw hat to a regular ball cap. I knew I was forgetting something.

NHGuy

Captain

We will be leaf peeping soon, then winterizing.

Campylobacter

Chief Petty Officer

Not yet, but will soon "winterize". The bimini comes off, I trade the snap on cover to the full cover, and make sure fuel stabilizer goes in with the last fill up. Will likely all happen next week.

Actually not joking.

Oshkosh1

Ensign

We will be leaf peeping soon, then winterizing.

Already did some watching...then raking/trimming/clean-up "up north" at the other house. Removed the OB and battery from the PanfishSlayer, drained the block, pulled the drive, drained the tank, changed the oil/filter on the other, so I'm all good.

This weekend I'll be putting freshly rebuilt carbs back into the sleds and praying for snow!

sasto

Captain

I think you have it, Richard. I need to get out my thicker wetsuit. Been diving this week. The water feels good but when I got out I had goose bumps.......The temp was in the low 80's. :eek:

Almost time to plant some tomatos, flowers and feterlize the lawn!