Wednesday Funny

LubeDude

Admiral
A couple lived near the ocean and used to walk the beach a lot. <br />One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach almost every day. <br /><br />She wasn't unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around furtively, then speak to them. <br /><br />Generally the people would respond negatively and she would wander off, <br />but occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange! < B> <br />of money and something she carried in her bag. <br />The couple assumed that she was selling drugs and debated calling the cops, <br />but since they didn't know for sure, they just continued to watch her. <br /><br />After a couple of weeks the wife said, "Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?" <br /><br />He hadn't - and said so. <br /><br />Then she said, "Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio <br />and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she's really doing." <br /><br />Well, the plan went off without a hitch and the wife was almost <br />hopping up & down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to <br />her husband and then leave. <br />The man then walked up the beach and met his wife at the road. <br /><br />Well, Is she se! lling dr ugs?" she asked excitedly. <br /> <br />No, she's not," he said, enjoying this probably more than he should have. <br /><br />Well, what is it then? What does she do?" his wife fairly shrieked. <br /><br />The man grinned and said, "She's a battery salesperson." <br /> <br />"Batteries?" cried the wife. <br /><br />"Yes ...." he replied - <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> SCROLL DOWN <br /> * <br /> ! ;* <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br />&n bsp; * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br />OOOH - Now this is going to kill you ........... <br /> <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> &nbs! p; * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> SCROLL DOWN <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br />OOOOH - You're gonna hate me for this - but it will make your day !!! <br /> <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> * <br /> "......... she sells C cells by the sea shore !"

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Wednesday Funny

LubeDude, you must have insomnia. You are definitely up past your bedtime with this one. :D

brother chris

Commander

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............I can't believe I read that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br />That's sooooo bad!

Dunaruna

Admiral

Are you sure the 'c' cells that she sells are 'c' cells?

achris

More fish than mountain goat

If this is an effort to get your posts up, you need to see someone. :D <br /><br />Boomyal. You need to point that cannon up a bit. :p

LubeDude

Admiral

It was just too dumb not to post, and I knew Ladyfish would like it. :D :D :D ;)

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Good one... keep it up and post a few more... :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Boomyal. You need to point that cannon up a bit. :p
Sorry Chris. Thought I was being outgunned, in that previous post, by all you Aussies. Had to bring out the BIG hardware to level the playing field. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

ewwwwwwwwwwwww LD... but if brought a smile to LF ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

"Groan"<br />Well, there's 30 seconds of my life just gone. I'll never get that back.