Weather

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yesterday it was cool here in Auckland, the rain fell and the boats raced in the Waitemata Harbour. In the evening there was a lightening storm, the TV news claims we had 3,000+ lightening strikes and numerous fire service call outs. There was water everywhere.<br />Today I'm looking out at a day with no clouds at all, the sun is shining like a summers day and the birds are twittering everywhere.<br />There's earthquakes in Italy, Mt Etna is erupting, rain in Texas, drought in Australia, and snow down to 500m in our own South Island.<br />What a heck of a planet we live on eh! I for one feel blessed to be here.<br />Ross - PS - haven't been fishing for a while, still recovering from the Dr's knife.

RICKRICK1

Ensign
Re: Weather

Rain-rain-and more rain here. Wish I was down in NZ with you RossJ. I also haven't been fishing in about 3 weeks. Buddy of mine at work fished a Bass tournement (local) top pize was $2000.00 cash. The winning person won with one fish that weighed 2lbs 3oz. Fishing here was and is pretty tough just by all the changing lake levels. The lake they were fishing in has some 8 and 10 lb bass (caught at last tournement before the rains started). Ross hope you get to feeling better and get out and catch some fish. :)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi Ross,<br /><br />I'm glad you got through your operation ok... I kept my promise and left some fish out there for you too.... ;) <br /><br />Yes, today's weather is perfect for boating...only problem is I promised to take my wife and daughters out shopping.....darn, don't you hate it when that happens!! As you say, yesterday was bad for boating and would have been fine for shopping.... :(

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Dang on it, SNOW fell on my boat last week! :mad: Only 181 days til Launch weekend! Glad to hear that you can still enjoy your boating pleasure. You have a good day Ross. :)