We rednecks aint so dumb!

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
If you think we rednecks here in Allerbammer are so stupid, I challenge all high falutin' city boys (and girls) to take this redneck I.Q. test:<br /><br /> 1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will <br />support a 10 pound possum. <br /><br />2. Which of these cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks <br />in your front yard? <br />(A) '65 Ford Fairlane <br />(B) '69 Chevrolet Chevelle, or <br />(C) '64 Pontiac GTO. <br /><br />3. If your uncle builds a still, which operates at a capacity of 20 <br />gallons of shine produced per hour, how many car radiators are required <br />to condense the product? <br /><br />4. A woodcutter has a chainsaw, which operates at 2700 RPM. The density <br />of the pine trees in the plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot <br />is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many <br />Budweisers will be drunk before the trees are cut down? <br /><br />5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12 <br />simultaneously, what would be the percentage decrease in the ozone <br />layer? <br /><br />6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a <br />field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and the porch length is 16 <br />feet. The porch floor is 1-inch rough sawn pine. When the porch <br />collapses, how many hound dogs will be killed? <br /><br />7. A man owns a Tennessee house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with <br />an average slope of 15%. The man has five children. Can each of his <br />grown children place a mobile home on the man's land and still have <br />enough property for their electric appliances to sit out front? <br /><br />8. A 2-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding 900 yards down a steep <br />slope on a secondary road at 45 MPH. The brakes fail. Given average <br />traffic conditions on secondary roads, what is the probability that it <br />will strike a vehicle with a muffler? <br /><br />9. A coal mine operates a NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The <br />mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas warning is issued at the <br />beginning of the 3rd shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will <br />be smoked during this shift? <br /><br />10. At a reduction in the gene pool variability rate of 7.5% per <br />generation, how long will it take a town which has been bypassed by the <br />interstate highway to breed a country and western singer? <br /><br />I betcha thought that test was gonna be an easy one, didn't you? It's <br />okay if you didn't do all that well. Just goes to show you... There's a <br />hole heap of things that big city book learning don't prepare you for in <br />this life. <br /><br />As an added bonus for taking the "REDNECK CHALLENGE" here's some <br />Southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next <br />time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and <br />place an order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with 'em.

D

DJ

Re: We rednecks aint so dumb!

As a 50% registerd redneck. I ain't doin none of that work. So how does one judge???<br /><br />I got tard just readin it.

gonefishie

Commander

Dang! and my city slicker arse been calling the cab all this time. That some funny stuffs.

LubeDude

Admiral

11. If your sister is your older brothers daughter, is she really your sister or your neice? Also is he your brother or your uncle? When she has kids, will your older brother be there grandfather or there uncle. :confused:

D

DJ

Dang it all, SBN must be 110%<br /><br />
I had to take a nap 1/2 way thru it.<br />
As the ditty goes:<br /><br />"I'm my own grandpa".

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The whole thing is a trick.<br /><br />Everybody knows no true redneck wrote this, too many big words for a 3rd grade education. :D <br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If that chainsaw operates at 2700rpm it is broke.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

As long as were on Red Neck Jokes, <br /><br />First; you gotta line up a couple of good ole boys to co-sign the bank loan for the pizza. <br /><br />When the 10 PM news starts on TV channel 5 in New York City the announcer says, "It's 10 PM, do you know where your children are?" <br /><br />In Red Neck Territory TV he says, "It's 10PM, do you know where you are?" :p

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

When the 10 PM news starts on TV channel 5 in New York City the announcer says, "It's 10 PM, do you know where your children are?" <br />yea in bed with there cousins! :eek: :eek:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* *HUH* *SNORT* Whud ah miss?????

f_inscreenname

Commander

Hows that new song go.... <br />Meetin' my buddies out on the lake<br />We're headed out to a special place we love<br />That just a few folks know<br />There's no signin' up, no monthly dues <br />Take your Johnson, your Mercury or your Evinrude an' fire it up<br />Meet us out at party cove<br />Come on in' the waters fine <br />Just idle on over an' toss us a line<br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge<br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches<br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />Bermuda's, flip-flops and a tank-top tan<br />He popped his first top at ten a.m.: that's Bob<br />He's our president<br />We're checkin' out the girls on the upper deck<br />Rubbin' in 15 SPF, its hot<br />Everybody's jumpin' in<br />Later on when the sun goes down<br />We'll pull out the jar and that old guitar<br />An' pass'em around<br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge<br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches <br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />When the party's over and we're all alone<br />Well be making waves in a no-wake zone <br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge <br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches<br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />Redneck Yacht Club<br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br /><br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na)

dieselram

Cadet

Ok, having grown up in R Can Saw, I have a ?<br />What do a redneck divorce and a tornado have in common?<br />Either way, somebody's losing a trailer.

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Holdimhook:<br /> Next <br />time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and <br />place an order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with 'em.
Hey, that would work if you broke down or run out of gas, good idea. :)

KIGuy52

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by f_inscreenname:<br /> Hows that new song go.... <br />Meetin' my buddies out on the lake<br />We're headed out to a special place we love<br />That just a few folks know<br />There's no signin' up, no monthly dues <br />Take your Johnson, your Mercury or your Evinrude an' fire it up<br />Meet us out at party cove<br />Come on in' the waters fine <br />Just idle on over an' toss us a line<br /> <br />That's the Knotts Island national anthem. We do that stuff every weekend here<br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge<br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches<br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />Bermuda's, flip-flops and a tank-top tan<br />He popped his first top at ten a.m.: that's Bob<br />He's our president<br />We're checkin' out the girls on the upper deck<br />Rubbin' in 15 SPF, its hot<br />Everybody's jumpin' in<br />Later on when the sun goes down<br />We'll pull out the jar and that old guitar<br />An' pass'em around<br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge<br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches <br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />When the party's over and we're all alone<br />Well be making waves in a no-wake zone <br /><br />Bass-trackers, Bayliners and a party barge <br />Strung together like a floating trailer park<br />Anchored out and gettin' loud all summer long<br />Side by side, there's five houseboat front porches<br />Astroturf, lawn chairs and tiki torches<br />Regular Joes rocking the boat, that's us<br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br /><br />Redneck Yacht Club<br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br /><br />The Redneck Yacht Club<br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na) <br />(Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na)

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I beleive that HOLDHIMHOOK should send this to Jeff Foxworthy. I think that he might enjoy it. I would love to see him do that material on the air.