We need a Sandwich Law

KaGee

Admiral
It's a dangerous weapon.... we need to outlaw them right now!<br /><br />
Man Charged With Sandwich Rage in Houston<br /><br />Dec 10, 9:38 AM (ET)<br /><br />HOUSTON (AP) - Road rage? Try restaurant rage. A 34-year-old man apparently angry that his $6 steak and cheese sandwich was too cold was arrested on a charge of threatening to kill the restaurant manager Wednesday.<br /><br />Police said the manager offered to reheat Devlin B. Nelson's sandwich or make him a new one when he complained. Authorities allege he instead demanded a refund, threw the sandwich at the manager, then threatened to kill her and blow up the restaurant.<br /><br />Nelson, a Houston public works employee, has been relieved of his duties pending the outcome of the investigation. He remained in custody Thursday.<br />

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: We need a Sandwich Law

ROFLMFAO ... :D <br /><br /><br />gotta love those "community" workers .. <br /><br />.. I think I bought this guy lunch on Tuesday :rolleyes:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Corpoate QSIN Reply A cold sandwich is unforgiveable!! If every one involved in the process of preparing a hot sandwich were trained intensivly, and audited routinly these issues would not take place. Restuarants must adopt ISO and ASO quality standands, say what you do and do what you say, and be able to support it all with mountains on paper documentation. Evidently they failed to meet the critera for the SOP Sandwich Preparation 5.3 IIV. As the customer I would demand that A) the staff be fired, and B) they decrease my cost by 50% or I'm going to Burger King.

KaGee

Admiral

This is out of control.... we need an anti-sandwich lobby and we need it now!<br /><br />Get Nader on the phone...... :p <br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Could we address cold coffee too? Oh sorry McDonalds! :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

But, if the sandwich is too hot ... I smell a lawsuit. So we must be very careful with the quality control of the hot sandwich industry. But if we pay too much attention to the hot sandwich industry I am sure the cold sandwich industry will cry discrimination and demand federal monies to be ponied up to make up for the injustices done.<br /><br />Then we will have to worry about the salad and fry industries, and the list goes on ...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea, you're right aspeck.. nothing like another minority standing there with its hand out.. <br /><br />we better keep the turkey club in check with with the meatball sub or we'll have he|| to pay!! <br /><br /> :D

KaGee

Admiral

OMG.... another food attack<br />From The Smoking Gun:<br />
Assault With A Pork Chop <br />Oklahoma inmate charged with attack on fellow felon <br /> DECEMBER 10--Meet Ernesto Hernandez-Rosales. The 39-year-old Oklahoma inmate has been charged with the pork chop assault of a fellow resident of the Lexington Correctional Center. According to investigators, Hernandez-Rosales (pictured at right) tried last month to settle a beef by stabbing Jermaine Portillo, 21, in the eye with a "sharpened pork chop bone." Hernandez-Rosales, who is already serving an eight-year sentence for marijuana distribution, was named this week in a felony information charging him with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Portillo, who was not seriously injured in the pork bone attack, is doing a 20-year stretch for armed robbery.

Twidget

Commander

The microwave burger is an instant burger, so called because it only tastes like a burger for an instant after heating. The guy obviously was worried that he would miss his instant in the 15 foot walk to the counter. :eek: