we have a new boater

martygry7162

Petty Officer 2nd Class
her name is ashley elizabeth gray born this 26th day of march @23:45 she produces 6 lbs 10 oz. of balist and her transom is 20in. <br /><br />sorry that theres no pic.... not quite into the digital world as i should be but trust a proud papa when i say there will be pics soon,..... the'll be on my homepage availabe in my profile..............<br />marty<br />oh yea did i mention that she has a brother brandon trever who was also born this 26th day of last march.........yes folks he's

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: we have a new boater

Hey, That's waaay cool, Marty. :) <br /><br />Same Birthdays, too!<br /><br />Congratulations!.

martygry7162

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank You....Thank You all she's the last one... now that we've go a boy and a girl the set is complte. Now we'll need to get a bigger house a bigger camper and a bigger boat. I knew having children was going to be expensive, But do you know what it's going to cost me to upgrade those 3 things let along the doubling up of diapers and baby formula. .....she'll have her hands full as will i but children are a bessing and we couldn't be happier.<br />again thanks all for the congrates and look forward to raising them as best we can.<br />ty<br />marty

martygry7162

Petty Officer 2nd Class

heres the pic i promised
ashley032704a.jpg

Deuces Wild

Recruit

Congratulations with your new baby Ashley! :p <br /><br />Remember that babies grow up real fast (I can still remember the birth of my 18 year old daughter like it was yesterday). Enjoy and cherish each moment with her. <br /><br />Daughters are real special.

18rabbit

Captain

Congratulations on that new critter! Please give our best to the Mrs, too. :)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations, Marty! Please pass the good wishes on to the Mrs.!

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Marty, Looks like you and I were blessed on the same day. Congrats and I hope the doctors are taking good care of the litle one and the missus.<br /><br />Take a look at my post for what happened to my missus at the hospital. She still isn't over it.

bobingardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Congratulations on the arrival of the new admiralette. It's nice to see your planning ahead to meet the needs of your expanded family. I suggest starting with the bigger boat.