We had a GREAT CHAT ON AOL IM ! NO POOFS!!!!!!!

ezbtr

Commander
I myself, brianfd and snapperbait had OUR OWN GREAT chat on AOL IM..............get this NO POOFS tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AT ALL! Can I be more persuasive??? Hmmmmm..............can I?????? Dang i wanted to give em a big hi five! Ohhh can I say this.....neeener, neener, neener Yahoo SUCKS! and WE CAN ALL DO AOL no problem ! I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK w/ NO interruptions and smarmy excuses..."oh we are sorry uou have experienced this.......ALL your PC's may suck, and we HOPE you dont have this tech. prob. again." KMA YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! real great cust. svc., ie just lame excuse for we're not gonna help you , cuz we dont know HOW!

ZmOz

Captain
Re: We had a GREAT CHAT ON AOL IM ! NO POOFS!!!!!!!

Oh my god...how old are you?

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hey Heinz what is your aim login. I am eurolarva. Let me know so I can add you to my buddy list.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Moving to Dockside Chat.

ezbtr

Commander

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />Oh my god...how old are you?
Old enough to get something to work after puttin up w/ Yahoos lack of service. You wouldnt beleive how often(ask the guys) I get poofed EVERYTIME! Just wanted something that WORKED, :)

ezbtr

Commander

sorry moderator, will try to keep in correct post section:)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey heinz, you are not the only one that gets the big poof there.<br />We do have a contest ever time to see who gets poofed the most. :cool: <br /><br />I made the yahoo site for the members at iboats so they would have a place to chat when they wanted.<br />Yahoo is not perfect, but nothing is nowadays on the WWW.<br />I too have AOL IM, but seldom turn it on.<br /><br />The reason I did not make a aol chat is a lot of people don't like or have AOL downloaded and anyone can get yahoo.<br /><br />If you don't want to use yahoo, that's ok, it's your choice, but we will still have our chats at the regular times as always and hope you join us there. :)

18rabbit

Captain

Heinz – what are you taking? And can I come over and get some? :)

ezbtr

Commander

I know about all the poofs, guys i got a yahoo target on my butt, you have No idea how EVERYTIME I get on chat I get nailed right in the middle of great chat! Boom there goes all my info. It is really frustrating. SBN I and ALL Im sure appreciate ALL you do including the yahoo chat, it is a great place to chat but it just NEVER works for me. It was SO nice having a tech chat, etc and NOT gettin poofed. Thats all Im tryin to say, if something else works I say use it. Heinz<br />P.S. 18rabbit - What I was "on" was a high level of frusration! Heck only thing I got here you can have is some GOOD importd beer and good red wine:) Frustration gone now I hope. :)

18rabbit

Captain

Keep the beer. Da wabbit wants da wed wine. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

hmmmmm, why is it I have aol turned on and no heinz?<br />Hey heinz, sign on so we can chat.

ezbtr

Commander

cmon now SBN we made up last night....... LOL :)you got me. and i got you... :) no hard feelins! ever! :)