We got rain!

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Finally got some rain. My hay meadow was just about dead. Sure am glad to have it. Sorry for the folks in Ft Worth area that was supposed to see golfball sized hail but thanks for the rain.

Twidget

Commander
Re: We got rain!

No hail in my area, but lots of rain. <br /><br />I am starting to get a complex. Every time I get time off to camp and fish it rains or the wife is sick. First Memorial day off in 5 years, its raining and the wife is sick. sheesh.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Just about all the sunshine I've seen for the last two weeks has been through the open door at work.I heard my boat crying several times.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING<<<<<<<

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

We sure did need some rain :) just not all at once then nothing for about another month :( <br /><br />can ya tell, there just ain't no pleasing me :D

LadyFish

Admiral

We not only got rain but really severe thunder and lightening storms the last two nights accompanied by 67 mph winds. :eek: <br /><br />Just as long as it keeps doing it at night and not messing up my fishin, I'm happy. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A break here for 2 days and more on the way this evening. I went and set in the boat and flipped a few jigs last night.

SoulWinner

Commander

We got a nice little shower yesterday. My lawn sure did need it.

dolluper

Captain

I'm cutting the lawn betweem rain storms ,it's like we are a month behind getting those April showers have to do haying up at the lake it's grown crazy up there