We All should be so lucky

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Jack wakes up at home with a huge hangover he can't believe. He forces <br />himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. <br /><br /><br />And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in <br />front of him, all clean and pressed. Jack looks around the room and sees that it is in <br />perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house. <br /><br />He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror, and notices a note on the dresser: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to do some shopping--Love you!" He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, juice and the morning newspaper. <br /><br />His son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks,"son... Do you know what happened <br />last night?" <br /><br />"Well, you came home sometime after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind. <br /><br /><br />You broke some furniture stumbling around the house, puked in the hallway, <br />and got that black eye when you ran into the door." <br /><br />"So then, why is everything in such perfect order, I have a rose, and breakfast is cooked and waiting for me?" <br /><br />His son replies, "Oh THAT!... Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, lady, I'm married!"<br />_________________