Water pressure hose location of 2010 F150TLR

gonefishie

Commander
Can anyone tell me where the water pressure hose should go on this picture? I'm thinking the plug that is below the coils but not sure. Thanks
Also, if ya can post a pic of your motor showing where the water pressure hose is hooked up to would be great.

IMG00094-20110304-1830.jpg

gonefishie

Commander
Re: Water pressure hose location of 2010 F150TLR

Really? No one has a 2006 or newer F150? This place is full of questions instead of answers anymore without Rodbolt. Come on over to bass boat central Rod. We need you.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

OK -- what water pressure hose are you speaking of. Generally when there is a lack of response, it is because the question has a lack of clarity or detail. Just what is it you are trying to do. I will take a guess here and "assume" you are trying to add a water pressure gauge. If that's the case, why not call a Yamaha shop. But you are right, not everyone here has your engine and if they did, they probably didn't feel the need for a water pressure gauge. The short answer is any port that opens into the water jacket. On some engines a simple "T" into the tell tale works and others it doesn't. If the forum you mentioned is so great, why did you have to come here?

gonefishie

Commander

Oh look, I had to make a provocative comment for someone to speak up. I thought my question was pretty clear of what I'm trying to accomplish. You knew what I needed to know. I would have to call Yamaha after all. I posted because one used to be able to get almost any question answered pretty quick and because it is the weekend. I didn't want to wait until next week. I posted in here hoping Rodbolt would be around, lurking and come to bbc where he wouldn't be as restrictive. You and I both have been around long enough to know that iboats isn't what it used to be and you can't deny it.

gonefishie

Commander

Hey thanks Ernest. Spoke to Yamaha tech today and they confirmed my guess. It is the plug below the coils and wire harness.