FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You want to replace the water intake?<br />I guess I don't understand what you are asking, or why you would want to replace it.<br /><br />Do you want to replace the water pump impeller?
got it figured out it was only a screen not sure how it goes in though yes I am replacing the water pump and some seals I am a real rookie but willing to learn