Water in spark plugs Yamaha 1991 225TXRP V6

1991 Yamaha twins 225TXRP V6

I'm new to boating/first boat. I decided to check plugs on port side engine today, and found the right sdie, mid and bottom cylinder plugs fouled with what seems like water and oil mixed

Background: Bought them about a month ago, did fine on sea trial. Tried them myself on water again a week later and performance was fine
About a week after this, I seem to have gotten too close to a sandbar, turned engines on, escaped sandbar and moments after, port side engine turned off. Starboard engine continued but bogged down, unable to reach high RPMs even with lever pushed up. Flushed them both at the marina and both turned on. Pulled the lower unit on starboard engine, found very minimal sand outside of water pump, and impeller was in perfect shape. Replaced lower unit. Checked block on port side engine and noticed what seemed to be salt on the edges of the block and some holes of the spark plugs, and overheating type color changes on the block. This port side engine, however, continued to have a healthy tell tale stream, water through propeller and did not overheat on flushes on the hose out of the water. Compression tests on this engine yielded roughly the same fine results as it had 5 months ago, with the following being the results:
Pisto # PSI
1 119
2 121
3 121
4 101
5 114 (water in plug)
6 110 (water in plug)

About 2-3 days ago, took it to the water and when attempting to get her on plane, same symptoms returned. I had attributed the previous problems to maybe sand from the sandbar and possible higher oil to gas ratio mix in my first fuel fill. Now I check the plugs and found those with what seems to be water. What could this be and how to fix it? Thanks

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Hi. I know a fella who overheated one of these, running her too high and doing about 70 at the time. She lost some compression and needed some work.
After he rebuilt her…she was ram on test to run her in. She didn’t run well at all. Pulled the plugs and found signs of water like you have. Further inspection revealed that the exhaust jacket chamber had cracked, from the overheat previous. Went unnoticed before.
Might be likely this is what you have. It happened because there was no cooling water through there.