Wassup wit these "Down Under" folks???

spratt

Lieutenant
Slide, Don't Push<br /><br />SYDNEY, Australia (AP) — Three hooded bandits in eastern Australia bungled a robbery when they apparently mistook a restaurant's sliding door for a swinging one, police said Monday.<br /><br />About 20 diners at Gabby's seafood restaurant in the coastal town of Gerringong watched as the trio repeatedly tried to kick the glass door open Saturday night, but they failed to enter and then led in a stolen car.<br /><br />Restaurant owner Greg Moore said the door was unlocked — and clearly marked "slide."<br /><br />These might not have been your average criminals, police investigator Jamie Williams warned.<br /><br />"They're probably more dangerous because they're dumb," Williams said.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Wassup wit these "Down Under" folks???

Stupidity is not limited to the US! There are stupid cells of resisitance all over the world. The UN is activley wasting time...er working on a solution to world wide stupidity. They will appoint these people to the commision:<br />Pee Wee Herman<br />Mike Tyson<br />Scott Peterson<br />Ron Artest<br />Sammy Sosa<br />France has donated the time of their entire population, as soon as they understand the word BATH.

Link

Rear Admiral

NYMINUTE <br />ROFLOL :D :D :D

crab bait

Captain

probably hungrey americans on vacation..

orca

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, Come on guys, cut us some slack, stop picking on us Aussies, Its hard work being dumb, I was born a Pom (British). I wanted to become a Yank, went to a Brain surgeon who said that he would have to remove 20% of my brain, while I having surgery the knife slipped, he accidently removed 50% of my brain, first words when I woke up were G,Day mate, ow yer going, She'll be right. I've been an aussie ever since. :p

Dunaruna

Admiral

You need to sue the surgeon, your first words should have been "ga-dayyy mate, ow they angin'".<br /><br /><br />Lucky the restaurant didn't have revolving doors - they'd still be there.<br /><br />Aldo

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

So where abouts exactly did this happen ? ;) ;) ;) :D <br /><br />....it's SO tempting..........but no.......NO.....I won't say.....anything......about this.....just take good care of my glass house... :D