Washington fishing license reminder

juneau

Cadet
To all you washington fishermen, your license will expire at the end of the month. It takes about 10 days to get a new punch card sent to you when purchasing online. washington license

lingcod

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Washington fishing license reminder

don't forget that you are required by law to mail in your old punchcard whether you caught anything or not. been hearing rumors that in 2006 you will not be able to get a new license until you return the previos years punchcard.<br /><br />lingcod

juneau

Cadet

I was fishing last year off Chambers Creek in Tacoma when the guy from dfw pulled up. I handed him a year old punch card by accident. He kept it and warned me it was an $80 fine for not sending the old card in. (oops) Anyway I had marked my fish on the right one, no fine. juneau

lingcod

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have heard that the wdfw guys that patrol around chambers creek are fantastic people. they are not out to write tickets to every person that didn't cross their "t's" or dot their "I's". this is not the case in alot of areas of washington. cudos to the enforcement guys in tacoma. they understand that we are not all criminals trying to hide in the middle of the puget sound.<br /><br />lingcod