"Wash. Biol. Surv."

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Until recently, the US Department of the Interior tagged<br />migratory birds with the following inscription:<br />"Wash. Biol. Surv."<br /> <br />Then they got this letter from a hiker:<br /> <br />"Dear Sirs: While camping last week I shot one of your<br />birds. I think it was a crow. I followed the cooking<br />instructions on the leg tag and I want to tell you it<br />was horrible."<br /> <br />The tags now read, "Fish and Wildlife Service."<br />_______________________________________________ <br /> <br />"Holmes And Watson Go Camping"<br /> <br />Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping<br />trip. As they lay down for the night, Holmes said:<br />"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."<br /> <br />Watson said: "I see millions and millions of stars."<br /> <br />Holmes: "And what does that tell you?"<br /> <br />Watson: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions<br />of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.<br /> <br />Theologically, it tells me that God is great and that we<br />are small.<br /> <br />Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful<br />day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"<br /> <br />Holmes: "Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent."