[WANTED] 78' or 79' Super Sport 22' - V5

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice
Hey Guys... If anyone runs across a 1978 or 1979 V5 Super Sport, I am looking. Got cash and this is the Boat I am on the Hunt for. Must be outboard... anywhere in the Country...I guess a Road trip is where its At! If you know of one sitting somewhere, or one ready for sale, please contact me.

Thanks To Everyone..
PM me with anything you see.
Thanks Robert

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander
Re: [WANTED] 78' or 79' Super Sport 22' - V5

How much cash you got? LOL

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

Dj,
Sent you a Pm my Friend... Watched your build thread for some time... Give me a Ring...
and My Lord... Only 2100 Miles to your Place...but I would make the Trip for the Right deal.

Thanks Robert

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

PM'd ya back...

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

Dj, thanks for the Reply...LMAO I can't Throw "STUPID MONEY" at a boat. Ha Ha... I totally get it my friend, i know you spent 100's of hours on the restoration...thank you for the PM. Besides, i know you really didnt want to sell it anyways.

Anyone else ...22' V5 I am in the Market..with Cash!

Thanks Robert

dozerII

Admiral

Glen has a big one on the market, no rebuild necessary!!!! Ready for action:thumb:

This is true, SS201 thanks Jason, but I think it is sold, won't know for a week or so.

dozerII

Admiral

Here's one not to far away either, almost exactly what you want. 22' aluminum starcraft

And don't let the I/O scare you off.

Last edited:

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

Here's one not to far away either, almost exactly what you want. 22' aluminum starcraft

And don't let the I/O scare you off.

Glen,
Thank You for Posting that for me.. its close.. but the Price is Insane... The exact boat i want... but too much for me.

Did you sell your other one?

I don't mid the work at all... If you spot one on this 1/2 of the Country... I am willing to run it down for sure.. There is a sweet
islander by Jas...but Dang that is exactly 1978 Miles from me.. Fuel alone is almost $1300 bucks... d...

and... I am an outboard Man.. .No I/O for me... Blow Motor can have new one on in less than 30 minutes wired and ready to continue fishing.

Let me know..
Thanks again.. Glen I appreciate it.
Robert

Last edited:

dozerII

Admiral

Glen,
Thank You for Posting that for me.. its close.. but the Price is Insane... The exact boat i want... but too much for me.

Did you sell your other one?

I don't mid the work at all... If you spot one on this 1/2 of the Country... I am willing to run it down for sure.. There is a sweet
islander by Jas...but Dang that is exactly 1978 Miles from me.. Fuel alone is almost $1300 bucks... d...

and... I am an outboard Man.. .No I/O for me... Blow Motor can have new one on in less than 30 minutes wired and ready to continue fishing.

Let me know..
Thanks again.. Glen I appreciate it.
Robert

No problem Robert, these boats are about 25-30% more out west in the US and in Canada. That one is a little pricey but looks water ready and well cared for. There are two 18 V5's in the Spokane Kalispell area for a lot better prices.

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

No problem Robert, these boats are about 25-30% more out west in the US and in Canada. That one is a little pricey but looks water ready and well cared for. There are two 18 V5's in the Spokane Kalispell area for a lot better prices.

Ya i saw that one in Spokane Glen...but HOLY CRAP... its a Mercrusier 470 "SCARY" I could slap a 15" jackplate and a 150 Johnson on that and it would fly...but i have my heart set on a 22'... Unless a Steal Pops up for an 18 here...

64osby

Admiral

Ya i saw that one in Spokane Glen...but HOLY CRAP... its a Mercrusier 470 "SCARY" I could slap a 15" jackplate and a 150 Johnson on that and it would fly...but i have my heart set on a 22'... Unless a Steal Pops up for an 18 here...

Put your game face on and offer 4k. You never know.

GameOnSalmon

Seaman Apprentice

Put your game face on and offer 4k. You never know.

Osby,
Normally i would Call and start working it... but right now that's a Ridiculous Price...and Anything over
$3500 on that... I will Pass... Thats a Seller who thinks he has a 1998..in Mint condition...The Kicker
motor is a Mid 80s buy those all day here for $350...

I am Shopping like a Madman in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin now... Just a short 1950 Mile Drive each way.

One is going to pop up sooner or later... I just know it..
Thank You
Robert