Want to Move here???

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Want to Move here???

I would be homeless if I lived there:<br /><br />Can I move my house there, I could make about 800,000 bucks!<br /><br />*****************************************<br /><br />The county's home prices continued to flirt with record levels in August, as the median price of a single-family home inched up to an eye-popping $890,000, a new report revealed Friday. <br /><br /><br />The basic median-priced home in the county in August was a 1,650-square-foot, 3.2-bedroom, two-bath house. With a 20 percent down payment, the buyer would spend about <br /><br />$4,015 per month for mortgage, property taxes and insurance on a five-year interest-only loan. <br /><br />Evidence that the market has slowed some can be seen in the average number of days a home currently

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My relatives live in Sunnyvale, which is near San Jose, just south of San Francisco. In 1985 they paid $119,000 for there 3 bedroom, 1 bath Ranch style home in the burbs'. I went to visit them in 1998 and they said there house was probably worth $500,000 at the time. :eek: :eek: :eek: In my area I could build that house on 100 acres and still have money left.

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

In 1997, paid $135k for 3 bedrooms and one bath on 6,500 SF lot. I can sell it today for $650k. Housing market is still "warm", but some houses do sell in less than a week with five or more offers.<br /><br />First time home buyers that used 100% financing are going to be hurting when interest rates increase.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

ZOD, I an in Sun City, Ca. I'll be listing this place soon, What's up with 3% commisions? Are you interested? sl

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Absolutley crazy isn't it? My brother bought a condo.(yes a condo.) for $125,000 2 years ago in Moorpark in Southern Calif. and sold it this last summer for $350,000. But now he's buying a house in San Bernadino area for a whopping $450,000. Ouch! Imagine paying that off in your lifetime, and he's 45 yrs. old. I'm so glad I own my home. I'm up here in the boonies, but I'll take it.<br />Prices are just starting to rise up here in the mountains, but barely. <br />Bassy

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

SnC. I'd love to list it, but being from Central Cali, I wouldn't be able to provide you with the same level of service that I provide to all my clients. If you'd like, I can provide reference to someone in your area.<br /><br />OR<br /><br />If you're not sure what real estate agent or REALTOR to use, contact your local escrow company and ask them for the names of the top five sellers in your area. Then ask each to come by the house and provide a listing presentation. <br /><br />There are more real estate agents today than any other time in California history. Competition drives the market, but having said that...remember that you get what you pay for...<br /><br />If I can assist you further, contact me at BKNC21APS@earthlink.net.

Skinnywater

Commander

The I-5 corridor from Corning to Redding in N. California is expecting a 30% jump in population in the next 10 years.<br />My 80k home in 1990 is appraised at 330K now. While the rest of the state is slowing, in this area housing starts are booming. <br />Property values are still increasing monthly.