WAKE UP!

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: WAKE UP!

You just wait til after Frances gets through with us. I think maybe you will get a taste this time. Am u ready?

phatmanmike

Captain

who???!??!?!?!?<br /><br />man, aint no body goona blow my *** down!!!!!

Stumpknocker

Ha! You evidently ain't been watching the news. Bad Boy coming to town. 140 miles across. We shall c......

TwoWatt

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wait. WTH am I doing in the Saltwater section?<br />No salt for hundreds & hundreds of miles. <br /><br />Good luck with the storm. <br />I hear the fish are bitin' maybe worth a shot to go out ? :)

phatmanmike

Captain

thats what they said about charley.... i am on the wrong side of the state anyways.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

i am on the wrong side of the state anyways.<br />
Oh dear! ;) It won't matter with this one, Mikey...<br /><br />I hope that don't come back to haunt ya...<br /><br />p.s. Snook bite is on! :D

Stumpknocker

Last report stated that hurricane Mikey oops...Francis was over 160 miles in diameter. I don't think it makes much difference what coast you are on if it comes inland.

phatmanmike

Captain

i'll just get in my 16foot center console and head over to mexico. ive 3 6gallon tanks, if i idle the whole time, i will only needs 368 fuel drops by towboatUS :) <br /><br />i could troll for tuna and marlin while im out

Stumpknocker

I'm beginning to think you might be right. Francis is beginning to fizzle. Time will tell. I also thought you got 2 MPG. Hmmm.... maybe Towboat US will have to tow you to Mexico.

phatmanmike

Captain

http://ww5.weatherbug.com/stormcentral/Images/frances_animation.gif?0.4194147
frances_animation.gif

Stumpknocker

Looks like it will be a tropical storm by the time it gets here. You will probably have the same as its headed for Land of Adventure. Fishing won't be toooo bad because of it.