Wake board size?

Rinker97

Seaman
Ok so I'm looking at a liquid force substance board the guy says its pretty much new he wants $50 for it, only thing is will it be to small for me? I weigh a 170lbs and the wakeboard is a 138. Does anybody know if this board will work out for me? some charts say max is 160lbs some say 200lbs....

brick75

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Wake board size?

I weigh about the same and ride a 138. Works great. You could go bigger and gain some extra stability. But whenever I ride larger boards, they just feel clunky and heavy and seem to restrict mobility. You'd be fine with a 138.

SeanT

Senior Chief Petty Officer

$50? Heck I'd buy it just to try it out. I'm a very big guy, but if I could use a smaller board, I would.

Rinker97

Seaman

I got it. To buy the board new was 200-350, so i think i got a good deal if i don't like it i'm sure one of my friends will.

kyle f

Chief Petty Officer

205lbs here and ride a Byerly 135 or a Murray 140. Its not always about length, but also about surface area (include the width) of the board. My 140 has more surface are than the 142 I learned on.

RAT Attack

Petty Officer 2nd Class

For $50, I would also buy it... I weigh 170#'s, and currently ride a Hyperlite 134. I have been boarding for a while and it isn't the best board in the world for beginners, but I think if I was you, I would buy it... GOOD LUCK!

Rinker97

Seaman

For $50, I would also buy it... I weigh 170#'s, and currently ride a Hyperlite 134. I have been boarding for a while and it isn't the best board in the world for beginners, but I think if I was you, I would buy it... GOOD LUCK!

So i should be fine then? I ride a hyperlite 140 factor right now and that thing seems like its holding me back from advancing, so I'm hoping i can keep progressing with this board..