VT RI MA Get together question

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
I have an idea to toss around and need some input.... Myself and another guy I work with are itching to do some deep sea fishing Tuna Bonito Blues. I have done this before but years ago. (I did a few trips on the Prowler from RI)<br /><br />My dilemma is we can not find enough people (we need to be a total of 6 so 4 more) who are willing to go as a group on a charter. Most of the charters cost almost $1000 for a day.<br /><br />Is anyone interested in joining together for a day trip? We would have to find a decent charter (or perhaps you know of one :) )and get together by e-mail to arrange this.<br /><br />Bob

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: VT RI MA Get together question

Sounds like a great idea...I know there are a few charter captains here that may be willing to give an iboat's group discount????? Might want to ask on the saltwater fishing forum though.<br /><br />-JustMrWill

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Frankly, I'm hurt that our upside-down neighbor to the west excluded us in his invitation.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by alden135:<br /> Frankly, I'm hurt that our upside-down neighbor to the west excluded us in his invitation.
Here we go. :rolleyes:

Bob_VT

Staff member

Heck enough people get together maybe we could meet on a big part charter boat that takes more people.<br /><br />I know I should have mentioned NY and Maine CT too but a lot of the NY people have moved here to VT! My brain was just in a slow mode.<br /><br />This is actually open to ALL. <br /><br />I was looking for input. If we can really get this going I will ask JB to move the topic however, this is the best feedback area.<br />Bob

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br /> <br /><br />I know I should have mentioned NY and Maine CT too but a lot of the NY people have moved here to VT! My brain was just in a slow mode.<br /><br />
Oh Bob what will we do with you. Your "upside down neighbor to the east" would be?....... :rolleyes:

Bob_VT

Staff member

HELP!!! :eek: <br /><br />EVERYONE from New Hampshire is invited!!!!<br /><br />Wow I have been working too many hours! :( :rolleyes: <br /><br />To all my NH neighbors I APOLOGIZE :)

Bob_VT

Staff member

HELP!!! :eek: <br /><br />EVERYONE from New Hampshire is invited!!!!<br /><br />Wow I have been working too many hours! :( :rolleyes: <br /><br />To all my NH neighbors I APOLOGIZE :)