Vro2 help!!!!

ok so when i got this motor it would run but eventually as if was losing prime. I was wondering looking at my VR0 what hoses should be hooked up to where....i have 1 out of the top....outlet to carbs..check I have 3 out of the bottom and have no clue where the hook to. I am running this fuel only. If i am correct the middle is fuel and i dont know where the others plug into. i know the outlet on the left bottom is the pulse hose but have no clue where to plug it into. Also behind where the vro2 is supposed to go i have a outlet on the block that it looks as if something should plug into. PLEASE HELP!!!

James R

Commander
Re: Vro2 help!!!!

Helps a bit if we know what motor we are looking at.

cr2k

Captain

You are gonna need to find an OMC manual factory not Seloc, et. al.
Look to the stickys I think there are still some factory manuals there to download for free.

Everywhere is closed to get a manual and tonight is my last night off so i am trying to figure out where these hoses go so i can test the motor... a friend took the vro off and does not remember what hooks to what! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP with the bottom 3 outlets....looking at the diagram online the far left is a pulse...not sure what that hooks to. middle is fuel....hooked to tank...and far right ???? im vuessing oil but it has no oil tank to hook it to so i dont know what to do with it!! and i still have no idea what to hook to the nipple at the bottom of the block under the carbs...rather large.

jomar

Cadet

OK ,on thhe bottom of your pump the middle nipple is for fuel in ,the small diameter (1/4 inch)is where your oil in line would go, but since you are mixing your gas you can plug this one ,the other nipple under the round shaped end of your pump is the pulse fitting ,connect this to the nipple on the block that you saw by carbs.