voting booths

crab bait

Captain
ya think they'd standardized the voting booths,yet..?? or at least fixed he problems of last fiasco..?? <br /><br />probably the same old / same old..

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: voting booths

With all the attorneys already in place my guess<br />would be NOT. It could be a month before we really<br />know who wins this election and then it will be<br />followed up with yet more contraversy IMHO. :(

KaGee

Admiral

They tried to around here.... the Democrats pitched a fit... 1) computer screen voting does not leave a paper trail that they can easily change.... errr... I mean confirm votes. 2) Democratic voters will be easily confused, they are not smart enough to figure out the touch screens. Go figure!<br /><br />SBN... Voting Booth? That's where all good Democrats will go to vote next Wednesday. :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Crab baits comments show how well the Democrat propaganda machine is working. He buys this 'voting problem' and 'voter disenfranchisement' hook line and sinker.<br /><br />The only problem that ever existed, beyond the long established margin of voting error, was a total fabrication by desperate Worldcom Neocoms.

crab bait

Captain

two months without a talley an a supreme court ruling on top ..<br /><br /> no problem,, if you say so,,CHAD..

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

I dunno, but I guess I'd hafta say if you can't find your precinct or figure out how to use any kind of voting machine you might just be to dumb to have your vote count.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

If you remember the FACTS from 2000, the ballots that caused the problems in FLA were made up by LOCAL elected officials, most all of which were democrats. Either they are too stupid to design a proper ballot, or they wanted to cause confusion.<br /><br />Furthermore, all the ballots in Florida have been counted by several official groups, and by watchdog groups, and by the media. In every case, Bush was the victor.<br /><br />The only place I've ever seen a ballot with chads, is the old MLB Allstar ballots they used to pass out at the ballparks.<br /><br />Whats so hard about having a list of names, place an "x" in the box NEXT TO THE NAME .

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

If you remember the FACTS from 2000, the ballots that caused the problems in FLA were made up by LOCAL elected officials, most all of which were democrats. Either they are too stupid to design a proper ballot, or they wanted to cause confusion.<br /><br />Furthermore, all the ballots in Florida have been counted by several official groups, and by watchdog groups, and by the media. In every case, Bush was the victor.<br /><br />The only place I've ever seen a ballot with chads, is the old MLB Allstar ballots they used to pass out at the ballparks.<br /><br />Whats so hard about having a list of names, place an "x" in the box NEXT TO THE NAME .

spratt

Lieutenant

Hey, if it is worth sayin', it is worth sayin' TWICE :D :D :D :D

rwise

Captain

booth? we get a table you stand at about 18" across with a 3 way curtain on it!

spratt

Lieutenant

I love being able to vote by mail. I get my ballot way early, have an opportunity to pore over it and do all my checking on exactly what is on the b allot, check out the initiatives being introduced, and if I don't like ANYONE in teh race, I just write myself in. I done run for so many things I lost count. BTW, I already mailed my ballot back in for this years elections...and there ain't no way yo gonna drag outta me who I voted for in the Presidentail race, but suffice it to say that **** ***** is OUT!!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

would require a "law" change crab (add lawyers?)<br /> :rolleyes: <br />it is up to the individual states now.<br />I agree with ALL voters using the same means though,<br />removes all doubt IMO... good point

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey SBN, I just wanted to vote twice. :)