Vote here for your favorite Turkey Leg winner

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
Please vote for your favorite Turkey Leg winner here.. <br />Thanks and good luck...<br /> <br />No voting for yourself.. <br />Please don't vote for me or my son..

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Vote here for your favorite Turkey Leg winner

I'm not sure if I saw your entry BD....JK

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Someone posted it for me... Its there under some else's name..<br /><br />I have to vote for LEGS and the KREW...

Ron G

Commander

too hard, tie between LF and krew leaning more toward LF :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Ron...that makes me feel better.....If you were to pick my legs over LF,,,,,I'd be concerned :D

cpj

Ensign

I vote that this was a stupid idea. :rolleyes: <br /> self edit:not saying that all my ideas are good ones though.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ron G:<br /> too hard, tie between LF and krew leaning more toward LF :)
That about sums it up for me too.

KaGee

Admiral

EF Henry for sure!<br /><br />All of the ladies legs are far too good looking to classify as "turkey" legs.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

It maybe a stupid POST, but at least maybe we are having a little fun..<br />I will post a Poll..<br /><br />By the way EFHENRY is my kind of guy that should be a cowboy post card.. I love the picture.. I actually have a friend that dress's like that in the summer when he is doing the cows and horse's.. Except his socks go up to the knees and they are red striped and the cut offs a little longer.. And wearing a filthy dirty stained shirt to top it off.

magster65

Commander

efhenry, without a doubt!

ehenry

Commander

I have a couple fans out there I see !! Why thank yall. :D Heres the whole pic. My buddy Poppi-n-me with his Hot Water Chrysler.<br /><br />
077849.jpg

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Jimmy is that you?..Oh , Honey will you come home baby. I promise I'll be really good. I won't use the chokechain hard this time...LOL<br />Great shot and nice legs...

ehenry

Commander

yeah, they've been called Lucky Legs!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

boy....crager mags on that F150 in the background...I haven't seen crager's in a while!<br /><br />those were hot wheels.

ehenry

Commander

Good eye, Kelton! If you'll look at the Muclse Car thread they're on my Chevelle too. Had those Craiger SS's all the way around the truck....shortly after that pic was made I had the truck painted a Pontiac color...Martique Blue. It was one of the colors they used on the Trans Ams. You cant see them but I had Dawg Knockers on Craigers too!

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

I had some rims like that on my 1955 chevy 210.. They sure fill out the wheel walls real good and finish a car off well, no matter how much bondo is on the body.. or color.. I didn't know they were Craiger's.. I was offered some good $$$ back when I had them rims. I sold the chevy and put the tires and rims on my 76'Monte Carlo.. I had to add air shocks to the rear. They slightly rubbed... Is that the same color pontiac blue that also looks black in the shade? I had a dark blue on my 1967 pontiac Lemans.. I really liked it alot, that is what sold me on buying the thing.

ehenry

Commander

Nope, Martique Blue didnt look black in the shade.