Viking Superstar Maiden Voyage

VikingFleet

Seaman Apprentice
We scheduled a 24 hr maiden voyage aboard our new 120' Viking Superstar. She has comfortable, custom seats from Australia. She is super fast cutting thru the water at 26 knots. The superstar will be departing Tarpon Springs, Florida at 12pm on October 22nd 2005 and will return on October 23rd.So don't miss the boat!!!

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Viking Superstar Maiden Voyage

Are those the same Viking's that are made in Bass River, NJ? there's a viking yacht factory about 5 miles from my house. Nothing like the smell of fiberglass in the morning. :) <br /><br /><br />Actually you can't smell it at my house but I do drive by there on my way home from work every morning. I've been trying to take a deep breath full of fresh fiberglass and then exhaling in my cabin when I get home but I can never make it that long.

VikingFleet

Seaman Apprentice

No, it's not the same vikings in Bass river NJ. This Boat was built in Tarpon Springs, Florida

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Most iboaters own vessels in the 100'+ range. I just use the avatar to the left to keep in touch with the little people :)

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Is there a picture of the Superstar handy? Some of us are bound to be running about in our tenders (as most of us don't have yachts that will go 26 knots) and so if we see you go by we'll know to wave :)