Very very very busy lately

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
I have been so busy with work and my law enforcement training on nights/weekends that my quality time with Iboats has suffered greatly. This has been the first time in ages that I have been able to sit for more than a minute. Glad to see everyone is getting along famously...

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Very very very busy lately

Yeah now that you mention it there hasn't been a good knock-down drag-out here in a while! What's going on??????

KaGee

Admiral

Guess you guys missed the Union...Non Union thingy last week..... :D

crab bait

Captain

back at ya.. glad to see YOU doin' good..!!<br /><br />bein' busy for good reasons is good..

D

DJ

Hey Jason. Glad you checked in. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

As one NCO to another you need to mention that this "training" is cutting in on your iboats time! I'm sure they will get the message or maybe we can ask JB to write an e-mail for you and explain the impact of your absence!<br /><br />Bob

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah KaGee I guess I did. <br /><br />Cntrydude, I like the "I'm not worried" line in that link. Classic. :D <br /><br />
<br />One day while salmon fishing on the bank of a river, two big dogs approached my 6 year old son, I reached for my gun and a frantic owner started yelling "don't worry, don't worry" I calmly looked at him and said "I'm not worried"<br />
:D :D :D

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

We had a class on boating laws last night. I was into it, along with a few other avid boaters, but it was a yawn fest for those who were naughticaly challenged....

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Know what you mean there Jason... I have not been here in quite a while. Personal taxes, business taxes, taxes taxes... besides all the other daily ****.