FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a mouse running around downstairs that has been caught in multiple glue traps only to escape. I've never seen such a thing. Gonna have to break out the standard snap trap with p-butter........
I have some of those rounds. Trouble with p-butter, the savvy ones will lick it clean w/o triggering the trap......... Then they get a free meal.......
Mine are CCI with the shot in the plastic capsule...