Vandals (rant)

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
I boought an inflatable 4 man boat this spring to use as a tender. This was just a cheap coleman so I put in a plywood floor in it to add a little stability. Well, I decided to go to Maine yesterday and pull my boat off the mooring and start getting it ready for winter. I figured I might as well take the inflatable home and clean it up for winter storage. <br /><br />I wasn't home an hour when I heard something outside in the driveway. In an effort to not act paranoid (can't run to the window every time you hear a noise in the city) I blew it off. Well come to find out, that noise I heard was some little bast#%d sticking a knife in my boat which was still in the back of my truck. :mad: :mad: <br /><br />The punk must have some real issues as there are a dozen holes in it now. :( <br /><br />The thing only cost me $40 but I'm a little pissed that I didn't go catch the jerk when I had the chance.

one more cast

Captain
Re: Vandals (rant)

Gotta love the city. For some reason your post made me think of a repo show I was watching the other day. The repo man said when you repo a vehicle in the city you wonder if someone might have a gun but when you repo a vehicle in the country don't ever sneak around or do it at night because you will get shot because everybody has several guns.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Maybe a leftist environmentalist that was upset you had a boat that might touch the water and disturb the mosquitoe larvae.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Maybe a leftist environmentalist that was upset you had a boat that might touch the water and disturb the mosquitoe larvae.
No, I think it was George Bush. ;)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

It was not "W". He sent someone else to do the little things...he was busy creating another natural disaster! :D