Values of a trigonometric functions

sloopy

Commander
I am looking for an online Table that will display the radians, sin of theta, csc of theta, tan of theta, cot of theta, and cos of theta. I would like it look up degrees and minutes easily and I would like to find one that displays it it 1 minute intervals. Or a program that you can just type in the degrees and minutes and find the values.<br /><br />And NO I am not cheating on anything, AND yes I do know how to find them mathmaticly...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Values of a trigonometric functions

Hey there, Pythagoras :D <br /><br />There are several hand calculators on the market that have complete function tables to the minute at the stroke of a key.<br /><br />There may be programs available for your 'puter that contain the look-up tables.<br /><br />I know of no resource on the net to get them.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

SoulWinner

Commander

Hmmmm, sounds like Differential Equations 101. Gonna be a PE there sloop? <br /><br />HP makes a line a of scientific calcs that are designed specifically for this application, but I don't of a web site that offers this info. MIT might have something that though. Have fun with this stuff ;) This is why I am a College of Business grad :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

HP 15C would do the trick. May have to brush up on your Reverse Polish Notation.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

A ti-83 will work for you. This is a good cheap scientific. This is what most of the students in advanced AC use. I am fond of the old HP 32 sII RPN (reverse polish notation) When I whipped mine out in Electronics, The young kids all wanted to check out the relic from the 80's. The teacher had a good laugh it was the same kind he has had since 1987.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Sloopy if you want a cadillac get yourself a ti 92.It has been my graphics calculator for 9 years now.Besides it has a few spare megabytes so you can download whatever you need.

sloopy

Commander

I have a ti83, But I do not know were to get that program. OR find a website with a very big table.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Sloopy,I think you can download it off their website.<br />It was a basic part of the 92

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sloopy, do a quick web search on "trig tables", you'll be amazed what comes back.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Check the scientific calculator in your computer. <br />This may not be what your looking for but at least I tried!!!