valentines day

crab bait

Captain
you know,, the past couple years,, the diamond commercials has been.. <br /><br />'give her diamonds,, it'll take her breath away'..<br /><br />this year,, 'give her diamonds ,, it'll render her speachless'..<br /><br />i propose next year to be.. 'here's diamonds ,, now shut the hell up'..

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: valentines day

Looks like somebody did not have a good VD day..<br />I tried to put a smiley face there, but my pop-up blocker blocked it! Better'n spam I guess

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I gave her a rock this year.<br />A big heavy red granite rock.<br />5 pounds worth.<br />She didn't want it.<br />She said "oh roscoe, you shouldn't have".<br />But I kept bashing it against her head until she couldn't say "no".<br />She now seems quite attached to it. <br />Perhaps next year I will get her a chain for around her neck.<br />That is if they ever let me out of my cell.<br /> :eek:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

By Roscoe: <br />
gave her a rock this year.<br />A big heavy red granite rock.<br />5 pounds worth.<br />She didn't want it.<br />She said "oh roscoe, you shouldn't have".<br />But I kept bashing it against her head until she couldn't say "no".<br />She now seems quite attached to it. <br />Perhaps next year I will get her a chain for around her neck.<br />That is if they ever let me out of my cell.<br />
Reminds me of:<br /><br />"I used to love her,<br />But I had to kill her.<br />Now she's buried in my backyard" <br /><br />Guns & Roses... I think.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

When my wife and I decided to get married (that was shortly after she decided we were to get married), she only had one requirement for the diamond.... "It better be bigger than your first wife's....". Who can resist such charms?<br /><br />Lesson learned: Never buy your first wife a big diamond.

NYMINUTE

Captain

If you don't get the diamond for her someone else will! That was a dandy. Talk about cheapening woman, and men.

dolluper

Captain

Diamonds they do forget Gold chains they do forget a clump of 2 buck flowers they think the world of you GO FIGURE I give up My old DAD aways said you will spend a life time trying to figure out Women and guess what you never Will very very true Makes us all in the same boat Happy sailing there Maitee!!! :confused: :cool: :mad: :(