Valentine Dream

LadyFish

Admiral
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"<br /><br />"You'll know tonight." he said.<br /><br />That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife.<br /><br />Delighted, she opened it-only to find a book entitled <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"The meaning of dreams". :rolleyes: :D

dolluper

Captain
Re: Valentine Dream

Now I know what to get the misses thanks a bunch LF :confused:

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Willy, you can't say "VD" here...Chief :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hallmark is killing me!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: <br />Why is loving someone for a kizillion years measured by what one buys them on specific days listed on the calendar? Do roses on V-Day mean more than carnations on May 3rd? :confused:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

a pearl necklace ???<br />I think that has a double meaning (listen to zz top song)<br />If he had used the zz top definition, he would have been happier. Maybe her too.<br /><br />St Val day = Black Monday !!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> BTW, it's SAINT valentines day... :p
So now its religous day... great... more $$$.<br />Its gonna be a long time til I spring commission.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by roscoe:<br />...a pearl necklace ???<br />I think that has a double meaning (listen to zz top song)<br />If he had used the zz top definition, he would have been happier. Maybe her too.....
Naughty, Naughty<br />As I was reading the thread, I thought I was the only one who's mind went that way. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

:D <br /><br />I actually bought my wife a similar book a few years back. Not because she was dreaming of necklaces, but because she was having recurring dreams that a guy was trying to kill her with a knife. She would wake up screaming, I am so glad she is over that.

oddjob

Commander

My ex used to wake up in the morning telling me that she and I made love in her dreams the last night......how selfish is that..? :rolleyes:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> My ex used to wake up in the morning telling me that she and I made love in her dreams the last night......how selfish is that..? :rolleyes:
SELFISH!!!???? Dude, at least she shared her DREAM with you??? How much more personal can it be???

spratt

Lieutenant

Ahhhhh, now I re-read and see the word "EX-WIFE"...and all comes into focus now...

oddjob

Commander

Ahhhhh, now I re-read and see the word "EX-WIFE"...and all comes into focus now...
Yeah, in her dreams she was all for it... :confused: ......oh yeah... and I took it personal.