Vacation

Fly Rod

Commander
:) Back to the real world, from an excellent week in the Florida Keys!!! Stayed in Marathon,visited a few Tiki Pubs!!!! Weather was sunny, windy and 80 degrees!!!! What I like best in the Keys is, little vechicle traffic,no bumper to bumper stop and go!!!<br /><br />The wife spent the week on the beach and I had "Gonfishn!!!" both from shore and boat!!! Caught some nice yellow tail, snapper and grouper aboard the "Marathon Lady"!!!! Gave away the snapper and yellowtail and the grouper were just under the 24" keeper limit!!! One young lady hooked a shark and had a ten minute fight on her hands scurrying about the boat before breaking off!!!<br />Stopped by a few motels and checked them out!!! Came up with a couple of nice places that were resonable priced and in good condition!!! If interested let me know and will give info!!! ;) :cool:

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Vacation

Welcome back FR, just in time for this lovely weather we're having. Was wondering where you had been. Sounds like you had a blast.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

been curious about the cost of property in the<br />keys FR, what's the ballpark for waterfront<br />property there?

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome back to the real world! Vacations over, now get to work! HA!<br /><br />Glad you had a great time!

Fly Rod

Commander

:)Water front properties in the keys that I seen advertized started out very low,a fixer upper was going for 1-1/2 million, but it did include 3 bedrooms!!! :D <br />Was talking to some of the locals and you can get a rental for a 1 bedroom about a thousand a month plus 1st & last month deposit!!! :rolleyes: <br />Don't know how the working people pay the high rent!!!! Most jobs are service related, no industry jobs or high tech!!! ;) :cool: