Vacation time is coming!

aspeck

Staff member
Been real busy trying to get caught up from being away for 6 months - now it is time for vacation. ON Saturday going to be heading towards Stowe, VT. Heading to Cape Cod first, then over to Stowe. Hope to meet up with Bob_VT along the way. Anyone else in route?<br /><br />Looking forward to a week of sightseeing, sleeping, fishing, and general relaxing.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Vacation time is coming!

Did I mention that Orvis is just 40 minutes south of me? Actually the best time to visit Orvis is during the tent sales. High end fly rods and gear along with high end upland game hunting supplies.<br /><br /> http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/ Good State site to play with.<br /><br />See you soon.<br /><br />Bob

NYMINUTE

Captain

Just 2 weeks to go, then the week goes by in record break neck speed.

Bob_VT

Staff member

WARNING!!!! :eek: <br />WARNING!!!! :eek: <br />WARNING!!!! :eek: <br /><br />It was 39 degrees in my yard at 5 am and up to 44 at 6 am! There was 36 reported and even some frost in areas!<br /><br />Pack your jackets! :) <br /><br />Bob

aspeck

Staff member

OMG! I thought it was freezing here at 50 this morn! We are to get into a warming trend and the next 2 weeks are to be the warmest in recent history here. How 'bout up norht? Will it get into the mid 70's?

Bob_VT

Staff member

Oh yeah.... we get into the 70's - 80's and I even recall a day or so of 90's but that was years back!

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey Speck, if you are gonna be heading down I-89 through VT into NH, I'm right between exits 5 and 6. You are more than welcome to stop by to stretch your legs and get a cold drink for the ride.

aspeck

Staff member

EE, decided against the RV for this trip - Vermont is too "spread out" and full of secondary roads. Would have liked to take it, but decided against it Monday.<br /><br />GG - shoot me an email with your phone number and maybe we can meet up while there.

gaugeguy

Captain

I hope your addy is the same as it is when you are in Africa...if it is, you have mail.

aspeck

Staff member

GG, got your email, it is not the same, but I got it . Talk to you over the weekend!