Vacation Getaway

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hi everyone:<br /><br />I haven't said anything to anybody about this until now because I wanted to wait until everything had been completed. We purchased a one bedroom home in the Outer Banks N.C. as an investment property.<br /><br />Escrow finally closed this week and I thought I would let you know in case you're interested in renting. It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis. Initially I will be handling bookings until I find an agent in the area to manage the property.<br /><br />In order to offset the closing costs, weekends will cost approximately $50 (family and friends' rate) for three nights, and $100 for the week. But, I can only give out these rates until April 1, 2005.<br /><br />It's a one bedroom high rise unit that overlooks the ocean, nestled among lush greens, and has a lovely ocean view from every window!<br /><br />I am taking reservations as early as next week. Have a look and see the great luxury spot in Paradise! Simply Breathtaking!<br /><br />Attached is a photo, so let me know if you are interested.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />
image0011.jpg
<br />Hurry and call cause the dates are going quick. :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Vacation Getaway

"Moving on up, to a de-luxe apartment in the sky"<br /><br />I'm in, let me check LF's best fishing dates :D

18rabbit

Captain

Looks like a FBI/CIA/HLS trap … a fake target for terrorists. :D

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well,<br />It's ready for the next flood anyway.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Exactly what I was looking for to observe the Bald Eagle migration!!!! ;) ;) <br /><br />With the panorama views from that height I think you are selling your self short on the rent!!! :D :D :D

JoeW

SBN,<br />With $100 for the whole weekend, you had me going there. I was ready to reserve it even though I'm in CA. That is, until I saw the picture.<br /> :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry you can't rent that place until you put in an elevator. ADA of '91!!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

:D :D Spinner you are the master when it comes to making me crack up, tell you what, i gonna take the rest of the day off, holy crap! that was funny :D :D

tylerin

Commander

LMAO Spinner, you had me going :D Hows the septic system work on that feller :confused:

bubbakat

Captain

I am taking reservations as early as next week. Have a look and see the great luxury spot in Paradise! Simply Breathtaking!<br />
I'll get you . I had already packed my fishing gear. You old dog. :D :D

JoeW

Hows the septic system work on that feller
Makes you think twice before climbing that ladder, huh?

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Hows the septic system work on that feller :confused:
Yeah, don't rent it to Pat Campbell, all the foliage will be withered :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Hows the septic system work on that feller :confused:
I'll have you know it has state of the art septic system tied into the city sewer.<br />Notice septic line coming from bottom of home going down into the bushes. ;)

k5ranger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'm ready to rent the first week of black powder season!!!! Just one question??....Does it have running water?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Spinner....now I know for sure.....YOU AIN'T RIGHT MAN!!!!!<br /><br />ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!