V-8 not powerful enough? This new Jeep has two!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Saw this Jeep concept car in a magazine, just had to share:Jeep Hurricane <br /><br />two V-8's, four-wheel steering, day-um!

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: V-8 not powerful enough? This new Jeep has two!

Yep....that'll do the job! I'll take 2 please :D <br /><br />As cool as it is, it's got a really cheap overall look to it. Must just be cause it's a concept.<br /><br />Take a look at that Gladiator though!! Now THAT I definitely like!! :)

eeboater

Commander

1378885-IMG_2863.jpg
1378886-IMG_2864.jpg
1378887-IMG_2865.jpg
1378888-IMG_2866.jpg
1378890-IMG_2868.jpg
1378891-IMG_2869.jpg

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now where'd that drooling icon go to.....<br /><br />I hope at least some of that gladiator concept makes it to production. That's one nice rig. AND I'd still have a soft top!! :)

eeboater

Commander

What kinda rig you running now?<br /><br />Sean

Link

Rear Admiral

I think eeboater got excited here. Nice pics ;)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just a 97 wrangler 4 banger w/ soft top. The only things I've done with it is put 31's on it the last time I got new tires...other than headlight, taillight grilles, painted the rusted out rims black (body is dark green) and tossed a K&N filter in it when I bought it. I've put 126K on it since I've had it and just loved every minute of it. Still in great shape. Creeps me out to be in a quiet vehicle now!<br /><br />Take it out back (my tenant has a jeep too, but just a beater) and play in the mud anytime I think I might feel like cleaning it off for hours in the next couple days and take off road here and there. My favorite is a really tight wooded trail (with some mud)...they just put anything else to shame with their turning radius.<br /><br />Most of the time, it's my daily driver. After a long day of sitting in this friggin cube I love my hour ride home! Especially in the summer months ;) <br /><br />I'd love to drop a ton of cash into it and then beat the snot out of it afterword in the mud, just got too many other things that come first. <br /><br /> :) <br /><br />Time to go home! See y'all tomorrow :cool:

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Link:<br /> I think eeboater got excited here. Nice pics ;)
Just had em layin around... :D <br /><br /><br />Johnson: Very cool -- gotta love muddin!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

When they gonna loose that solid rear end and get in the ballgame.

eeboater

Commander

Because there's non reason to. How is screwing up a decent suspension by putting in an IFS and IRS going to help the product line? It's not a RAV4.<br /><br />Sean

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

okay I'm going out on a limb here...this is going to sound kind of politically incorrect...any chick can raise her rating on the old "1 to 10" scale by 40% just by climbing behind the wheel of this vehicle (either one, take your pick).<br /><br />thanks.

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

With everyone moaning about gas prices, can you imagine feeding 2 V8 engines?

D

DJ

Ring!, Ring!.<br /><br />Hello, trial attornies? Here's a "hot one" for ya.