US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

metwrench

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Just wondering if anyone knows any Information on this Company out of Kent, Washington State ?

The Offer up an 8yr/800 hour Warranty on their 5.7 Engines. I did already Order the Engine to be shipped to be here in Boston, But there seems to be and Unkown Delay...and now Im getting leary...

is anyone Fron this area and Know this Place ???

Any Help would ge great

John
978 531 7860 My shop Number or Email me
<metwrench@aol.com>

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

Never dealt with them personally, but pretty sure they have been around awhile......
What do they say about the delay?..... :confused:

r33pwrd

Cadet

I live about 10 miles from them but have never dealt with them... if you need anything shoot me a pm!

metwrench

Petty Officer 3rd Class

R33pwrd, I may Take you up on that " IF " I dont see the Motor By next friday.

And Yes Those are the same Guys on the Complaint Board....Hmmmmm How interesting !!

I called today and was told the Motor is assembled and being shipped Today..The guys sound nice and they are very Knowledgeable ( I kind tested the waters with some Cam and Timing questions ) and They answered them 100% Correctly... They Just seemd vague about when the shipping would be done...But again Im being told I should see this Motor In Boston next week.

So...I will keep this Board Posted and anyone else whom might have had dealings with them or Know them , pro or con I would Like to hear from you.

Thanks again Captains and Swabs

metwrench

Petty Officer 3rd Class
UPDATE : US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

UPDATE : US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

This Engine Came, Nice Looking Motor with Nice Engine Gasket Kit. We are Installing now and will again update the Post when its running. So Far things look decent and the shipping ended up to be 3 weeks or so from time on Order. Not too bad.

John

Bondo

Staff member
Re: UPDATE : US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

Re: UPDATE : US Engines, Kent Washington. OMC 5.7

The Offer up an 8yr/800 hour Warranty on their 5.7 Engines.

Ayuh,......... Glad to hear it's coming together........

About what kinda Money was it for an 8 Year warranty, at your doorstep,..??.......

Btw,........
You might want to go back,+ Edit Out your #,+ email address,...........
It'll cut down on the Spam load in your mailbox,+ Telemarketers on your answering machine..........;)

richale

Cadet

I live in the Seattle area and just wondered how your enjin was. Did you get it. Was thinking about using them myself. If you need me to go talk to them I will. Thanks