Urinal

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
Before the inauguration of George Bush, he was invited to a<br />get-acquainted tour of the White house. After drinking several glasses of<br />iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.<br />When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that<br />President Clinton had a solid gold urinal.<br />That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. "Just<br />think," he said, "when I am president, I could have a gold urinal too.<br />But I wouldn't do something that self indulgent!"<br />Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House,<br />she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the<br />fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold<br />urinal.<br />That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary<br />smiled, and said to Bill, "I found out who peed in your saxophone."

KRS

Banned
Re: Urinal

I remember laughing 6 years ago when I heard that, its a good one.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Ya, that one has made the rounds here before, nevertheless its a good one, it gets a laugh out of me everytime :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

mensrestroom5nx.jpg