University of Florida Football Exam

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
College Exam for Florida Football Players<br />Time Limit: One Month<br /><br />1. What language is spoken in France? <br /><br />2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions-OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau. <br /><br />3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to <br />(a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean (c) lead an army or (d) WRITE A PLAY<br /><br />4. What religion is the Pope? <br />(a) Jewish (b) Catholic (c) Hindu (d) Polish (e) Agnostic (check only one)<br /><br />5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters? <br /><br />6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5? <br />(a) Bed time (b) 5:00 (c) am or pm? (d) Happy hour<br /><br />7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately) <br /><br />8. What are people in America's far north called? <br /><br />(a) Westerners (b) Southerners (c) Northerners (d) foreigners <br /><br />9. Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton<br /><br />10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five. <br /><br />11. Where does rain come from? <br />(a) Macy's (b) a 7-11 (c) Canada (d) the sky (e) Prince<br /><br />12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity? <br />(a) yes (b) no (c) He wasn't my relative<br /><br />13. What are coat hangers used for? <br /><br />14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country? <br /><br />15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium-OR- Just spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS. <br /><br />16. Where is the basement in a three story building located? <br /><br />17. Which part of America produces the most oranges? <br />(a) New York (b) Florida (c) Canada (d) Europe<br /><br />18. Advanced math. <br /><br />If you have three apples how many apples do you have? <br /><br />19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for? <br /><br />20. The Florida University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)? <br />(a) B.C. (b) A.D. (c) still waiting<br /><br />*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: University of Florida Football Exam

I think 10 schools in the Big 10 have a similar exam..

steamboatwilly

Petty Officer 1st Class

I took that test ,I made 82.I only went to sixth.If Id grauated,I think I coulda done better.

D

DJ

There's only four possible answers, to all the questions.<br /><br />a. Duh.<br /><br />b. Duh.<br /><br />c. Doh.<br /><br />d. All the above.<br /><br /> ;) ;) :p :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Man I'm glad I don't go to that school.<br />I would be way to smart. :D :D :p

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

GO VOLS!!!! GO NOLES!!!!!!! im a noles fan and my family lives in Tn. We have a great time during football season.... :D :D :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Can I print it out and come back and try it next month? I already have 2 tests this month I have to study for, a blood test and a paternity test.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

#7 is a trick question. I saw Mel Brooks' History of the World Part 1, and Moses was given 15 commandments, but dropped and broke the tablet that had 11 thru 15, so they were never known.