Unicorn: Down Under.

Kiwi Phil

Commander
I come from a small township, Morayfield, half way between Brisbane and Caloundra.( 30 min each way).<br />Also 30 min from Bribie Island.<br />The place is beautiful, with weather people go on holidays too. Very lay-back too, especially outside of Brisbane. Pace is dead slow compared to Sydney etc.<br />We moved here by choice.<br />I never miss the 4 seasons. Winter never goes below 45F (7C)at night and 70F (20C)during days. Wear shorts all year.<br />Have a continual stream of Southerners moving in.<br />I gather you are from Victoria.?<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Unicorn: Down Under.

Hey Unicorn, <br />I saw that picture you had in the "what do you drive" thread. That's a great looking boat you have. It looks really similar to my Crestliner. What kind of boat is it exactly and how big? <br /><br />Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything. I just wanted to find out a little about your rig.<br /><br />thanks!

Kiwi Phil

Commander
Re: Unicorn: Down Under.

That fine Ol'Norse, but where the devil is Unicorn. <br />They must have another long weekend down south. :D <br />Cheers<br />Phillip